E. L. James - Grey (Fifty Shades of Grey #4)

See the world of Fifty Shades of Grey anew through the eyes of Christian Grey.
In Christian's own words, and through his thoughts, reflections, and dreams, E L James offers a fresh perspective on the love story that has enthralled millions of readers around the world.

Christian Grey exercises control in all things; his world is neat, disciplined, and utterly empty—until the day that Anastasia Steele falls into his office, in a tangle of shapely limbs and tumbling brown hair. He tries to forget her, but instead is swept up in a storm of emotion he cannot comprehend and cannot resist. Unlike any woman he has known before, shy, unworldly Ana seems to see right through him—past the business prodigy and the penthouse lifestyle to Christian’s cold, wounded heart.

Will being with Ana dispel the horrors of his childhood that haunt Christian every night? Or will his dark sexual desires, his compulsion to control, and the self-loathing that fills his soul drive this girl away and destroy the fragile hope she offers him?


Lehet, hogy sokaknak nem fog tetszeni ez az értékelés, és egyáltalán ez a könyv, de ne haragudjatok, nem érdekel. Tudjátok, ízlések és pofonok.

Úgy kellett ez a könyv a lelkemnek, mint egy falat kenyér. De komolyan. Most, életemben először megélhettem azt az érzést, hogy milyen boldogságot tud okozni, amikor megszeretsz egy trilógiát, és tudod, hogy a harmadik kötettel vége, fáj, de lezárod érzelmileg az egészet. És akkor berobban a hír, hogy lesz folytatás. Hát az az érzés valami fenomenális. Szóval amint lehetett, egyből meg is rendeltem, két nap múlva mentem is érte a Libribe és rá két napra már el is olvastam. Annyira imádtam.


Először kicsit aggódtam, hogy a történet teljesen ugyanaz lesz, mint az első köteté, ami ugye Ana szemszögéből íródott, de kellemesen csalódtam, hiszen azért jócskán bepillantást nyerhettünk Christian mindennapjaiba és kapcsolataiba is, valamint az érzéseibe természetesen. Ez nekem nagyon tetszett, mert így megismerhettük az érmének mind a két oldalát - vagyis hogy miért tette Christian azokat a dolgokat, amiket tett, hogy miket csinált, amíg nem voltak együtt Anával, szóval hogy egy, a könyv témájához illő szóval éljek, kielégítő élmény volt ez a kötet. 

Igazából sokan mondják, hogy nem volt értelme ennek a kötetnek, mert ugyanazokat írja le, mint az első részben, de szerintem sok kis részletet megtudhat belőle az olvasó, ha figyel. Elenáról és Leiláról szívesen olvasnék többet, de azért ebben a részben is van egy pár utalás rájuk, amikből egy kicsit többet megtudunk róluk, illetve megismerhetjük Taylort is egy kicsit jobban. 


Sokan, borzalmasan sokan bírálják ezt a sorozatot, és E. L. James-t, amiért újabb bőrt akar lehúzni az olvasókról a P.O.V. kötetekkel (amiről kiderült, hogy mind a három kötetet megírja Christian szemszögéből, yay!), és még jobban le akarja húzni ezzel az olvasókat, de kövezzetek meg, én hagyom lehúzni magam. Mindenkinek megvan a saját ízlése, másnak például az Obszidián vagy a Percy Jackson kötetek tetszenek, nekem pedig ezek nem, mégsem értem, hogy miért kellene nekünk, rajongóknak rosszul érezni magunkat azért, mert szeretjük a sorozatot. No de mindegy, nem akarok itt semmilyen utálkozás-háborút kirobbantani, csak szerintem senkinek sem esik jól, ha bírálják a kedvenc könyvét/filmét/akármijét, és nekem is baromi rosszul esik, hogy lépten-nyomon csak a szürkét fikázó kommentekbe botlok. De hát gondolom most divat ezt utálni, hát én nem állok be a sorba.

Szereplők

Christian Grey

Anastasia Steele

Katherine Kavanagh

Elliot Grey

Jason Taylor

Kedvenc idézetek

"I think Anastasia will respond better in writing; she always has. How to begin?
Dear Ana
No.
Dear Anastasia
No.
Dear Miss Steele
Shit!
Half an hour later I'm still staring at a blank computer screen. What the hell do I say? 
Come back…please? 
Forgive me. 
I miss you. 
Let's try it your way. 
I put my head in my hands. Why is this so difficult?"

"I remember gazing at Ana for hours when she slept at The Heathman. The longer I watched her the more beautiful she became: her flawless skin luminous in the soft light, her dark hair fanning out on the white pillow, and her eyelashes fluttering while she slept. Her lips were parted, and I could see her teeth and her tongue when she licked her lips. It was a most arousing experience – just watching her."

"„Your sandwich, Mr. Grey.” 
„Chicken and mayonnaise?” 
„Um…” 
I stare at her. She just doesn't get it. 
Olivia offers an inept apology. 
„I said chicken with mayonnaise, Olivia. It's not that hard.” 
„I'm sorry, Mr. Grey.” 
„It's fine. Just go.” She looks relieved but scrambles to leave the room. 
I buzz Andrea. 
„Sir?” 
„Come in here.” 
Andrea appears at the doorway, looking calm and efficient. 
„Get rid of that girl.” 
Andrea pulls herself up straight. 
„Sir, Olivia is Senator Blandino's daughter.” 
„I don't care if she's the Queen of fucking England. Get her out of my office.”"

"These last few weeks have been the most exciting, the most enpredictable, the most fascinating in my life. I've been enticed from my monochrome world into one rich with color."

"My sweet Anastasia. 
What a contrast you are to all the women I've known. The only woman I've ever chased, and the only woman who can't give me what I want."

"I've come alive since I met you."

"„So inquisitive, so eager for information, Miss Steele,” I tease. 
„Oh, Mr. When Is Your Period Due?”"

"„Come on, Miss Steele, you have a big day tomorrow. Sooner you're in bed, sooner you'll be fucked, and sooner you can sleep.” 
„Mr. Grey, you are a born romantic.”"

"„I'm not a great giggler,” she says, and yawns. 
„Oh, but when it happens, 'tis a wonder and joy to behold.” 
„Very flowery, Mr. Grey,” she says, teasing me. 
I smile. „I'd say you're thoroughly fucked and in need of sleep.” 
„That wasn't flowery at all,” she scoffs, scolding me."

"„I didn't think you were familiar with the Bible.” 
„I want to Sunday school, Anastasia. It taught me a great deal.” 
Catechism. Guilt. And that God abandoned me long ago. 
„I don't remember reading about nipple clamps in the Bible. Perhaps you were taught from the modern translation.”"

★★★★★★★★★★ (10/10)

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése